Thursday, October 02, 2008

Looking Up


We just bought this bed. Ok, I'll be honest. John just bought this bed. We do get to pick it up tonight. I'm so excited. It's beautiful. We are going to get the back room in his house as finished as possible so he can move into it and have 2 extra bedrooms. Maybe he can help house some of his family when they come over for the holidays. I love decorating. I might not be good at it but I love it anyway. I'll have to find pictures of the rest of the rooms in his house we have redone. John was able to move into his grandmothers old house. It reminds me so much of my grandma's house that Matthew lives in now. It's funny because Miranda ended up in a house very much like it also. Martha/Mike/Burke, you're next. !!Go 50's style brick houses!!

Please pray for Ken. He is having a procedure today.

Quote of the Day:
Michael Scott:
Tonight we are going to have an inventory luau. I want to bring back a little slice of paradise to the Dunder-Mifflin warehouse inventory, so party-planning committee, get on it.
Angela: By the end of the day? That's impossible.
Michael Scott: The Jamaicans don't have a word for "impossible."
Jim Halpert: Yep, it's English, it's "impossible."

3 comments:

Meredith said...

That's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The bed is beautiful.. I want to come take a tour...Kathy

Carroll said...

Oooooooohhhhh!!!! Did you make him buy you the rest of the set? (because you should!)