Tuesday, September 30, 2008

HAUNTED



My flip flops (not the kind Obama has) are being held together by a paper clip and I have a pizza stain on my shirt from breakfast. I can't figure out why my sea monkeys keep dying. What is the deal? There are new baby ones but when they get about a week old they croak. My kittens are growing and playing a lot. They have learned how to climb out of their house. It worries Becky and she gets upset when they cry. I have 1 1/2 of them given away. And, If one more person calls the office and yells at me for ANY reason I'm going to loose it. If the rotten economy is making you mad then don't vote for the democrats making it that way.

4 comments:

kareng said...

sounds like you are having a great day! when are we meeting again? I didn't write anything down....

Anonymous said...

im kind of excited about the market dropping yesterday, you can get good stocks for nothing, although i may wait a couple more weeks. on a brighter note, biden gets to make a fool out of himself thurs. night.

Carroll said...

aaahhhh...the debate. I'm looking forward to it. Everyone should come watch it on my big tv. Then we can see how old and stupid Biden is, and how cute and conservative Palin is, in HD.

And when did you get sea monkeys?

Anonymous said...

Sea monkeys are nothing but trouble. What kind of pizza did you have for breakfast?? I'm having to give up pizza - unfortunately it upsets the little one.