Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fraggle Rockin'



Today I voted. Now I will no longer think about the election. Terry's sermon on Sunday was perfect. It hit all of my biggest fears and worries while reaffirming that God puts up and he takes down. We can vote but ultimately God will decide. It's good to know I don't have to be in charge. Now, if I could only get the post office to quit putting other people's mail in my box....

And my one final political plug: "Obama for change. Because it's all you'll have left in your pockets."

6 comments:

babyarnie said...

Ha!! I love the quote. And yes... I too am taking comfort in the sermons Terry is presenting. I'm so glad he points us to the true 'SAVIOUR".

babyarnie said...

OK so I just watched the Fraggle Rock clip and Noah has to watch those. I miss those so much.

Anonymous said...

TV just isn't that good anymore. Love the quote - would you like to move to Canada with us?

Carroll said...

Ahhhh...good times. I think I even had a Fraggle happy meal toy or two.

Hannah E. Carson said...

I love the Fraggles!!! and the Dozers!!!

dd said...

oh i despise fraggle rock...