Monday, October 20, 2008

At least I'm Honorable




Guess what! John's farm is going to be famous. Not only did Martha win 3rd place with her Noah on the farm picture in the Our State Mag but I got an honorable mention this past weekend with this one at an art show where my aunt lives. I'm pretty sure he has the most photogenic piece of property on the planet. I took this one last minuet after I drove it around the pasture. I named it "Reflections of a Combine." If you look really carefully you can see John's red shirt and arm.

p.s.: Congratulations Leann and Tommy!!!!!

Quote of the Day:
Michael: Look, this is very hard for me but I am going to give you my best man. You may have Toby.

Karen: Toby’s not a salesperson.

Michael: You can train him. He’s very very smart and funny and charming…yawoolch…I can’t do it. Toby is the worst. That was a bluff.

4 comments:

babyarnie said...

Hurray for you!! I think that is such a cool pic.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

Carroll said...

I was glad to see Cole back out in the pasture yesterday! I waved...he just ate grass.

kareng said...

sounds like Cole is feeling better if he didn't wave to Carroll, (I would be surprised to see a horse wave...)