Thursday, October 09, 2008

Chew on This



So, I've been working on not worrying lately. My Prevacid prescription is helping my ulcer and Martha sent me this fun little exercise to make my days a little more stress free:

HOW TO START EACH DAY WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK

1. Open a new file in your computer
2. Name it "Barack Obama"
3. Send it to the Recycle Bin
4. Empty the Recycle Bin
5. Your PC will ask you "Do you really want to get rid of Barack Obama?"
6. Firmly click "Yes"
7. Feel Better?

I thought it was funny. I do believe however that we do need to pray for our leaders. I'm reading the book "The New Eve" with Karen and I am really enjoying it. It makes it clear that God built up nations once again but many times it was after society had self destructed. It's sad but looking back at other nations that collapsed it seems that we are following the same patterns that led to their downfall...the extreme feminism, abortion, the revering of homosexuality. We can do our part. Pray first, vote and live right (and when people try to get you to do wrong...cause a ruckus).

Famous Last Words: "I'm making a citizens arrest!"

4 comments:

babyarnie said...

I feel better already!! Citizens arrest, Citizens arrest.... now I must watch Andy Griffith. Where everything was black and white. Ha!!

Carroll said...

he he he...that's great!

Come make pepper jelly with us tonight!

Anonymous said...

did you borrow that pic from internet or did you take it. Looks like Cain

Rachael said...

Karen,

I just found it. My cactus died a long time ago. Sorry I haven't called this week. It's been immensely busy. Next week should be better.