Thursday, July 02, 2009

The Elusive John




John has been out of contact for several days but Noah wanted to sing him a song yesterday in the car on the way to his house. I let the camera roll. Yes, I know it's an Airborne song and doesn't exactly apply to John but Noah doesn't know that. We went and played on some of the tractors at John's house also...shhhh...don't tell anyone. We hope to hear from John soon but we know this kind of thing can take awhile.
A lot is happening over there so please keep him in your prayers. We love you John!

Quote of the day: "The Michael Scott Paper Company is a dream that I've had...since lunch. And, I'm not giving up on it that easily." -Michael Scott

5 comments:

the infamous john frederic said...

i can see now that uncle john is going to have his work cut out for him convincing noah that tanks are cooler than airborne...probably because we don't have any cute little songs to march too, because we ride.

Carroll said...

YAY! Confirmation that John is alive!

And Noah singing airborne songs is hilarious. He is certainly his father's son!

Rachael said...

John, you do have a song...

They see me rollin
They hatin
Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty

the infamous john frederic said...

lets hear noah sing that one for a change

babyarnie said...

HA!! I'll have to work on that.