Monday, July 27, 2009

The Skinny


I just bought another veil. It's my new favorite. I bought one several months ago but when I got it I just wasn't blown away. Then I found the very first one I had ever looked at on a website by accident. I snatched it up. I am so excited! It should be here hopefully by tomorrow. Maybe I can post it on the blog. I've already shown it to John so it won't matter. Also, John just shipped 2 chai sets and an Iraqi flag home. It's going to be a fun mail week. I know I've already posted this picture of John but I don't feel comfortable posting the pictures he has sent me on my blog. They have other soldiers and Iraqis in them and I want to make sure everyone stays safe. I survived the camping trip with Mike and his teen class at church. I had a good time. Nobody really slept much. I tried to in the bed of my truck on an air mattress. It's hard to sleep when people keep prank calling your phone from about 20 feet way. Ahhh, good times!

3 comments:

the infamous john frederic said...

john from the past, there are so many things i need to warn you about in your future, but no way to tell you

Carroll said...

I wish John from the present would call his sister sometime...

Anonymous said...

OK, John, you're scaring me! You had a past history as an ax murderer? What?
Rachael's Mom