Friday, July 17, 2009

ALMOST LOST!



I reached down to check my necklace today and it was GONE! AHHH! The chain had come apart and the pendant was nowhere. Then the phone rang and delayed my search party attempts. But, I found it on the floor. Crisis averted. It's my favorite necklace and I would have been really sad. Plus, I didn't want to have to tell John that the first gift he gave me I flushed. Now I don't have to. In local news, I rode Lilly and Cole. It was pretty uneventful. I'm actually surprised I was able to catch Cole. He hasn't been ridden in weeks just because he runs from me. Plus, I'm not that dedicated. I usually just grab Scout instead and he's happy for the attention. John seems to be doing well. I wish he was doing nothing but I'll have to settle for close to nothing. I ate Taco Bell 2 days in a row. It's been a strange week and I felt like I needed it. That puts the "try on the bridal gown again" off for at least another week. We will start repairing some of the beading soon and then on to the alterations. I'm very excited!!

Dwight Schrute: Who stands to benefit from our downfall?
Jim Halpert: The Mob? Maybe NASA?
Dwight Schrute: Could be the mob. But then Dunder Mifflin would need to be a front for money laundering and there is little evidence of that.
Jim Halpert:Is there some evidence of that?

4 comments:

Carroll said...

Whew! I'll help you ride a horse when it's not a million degrees out. I have no temperature limits for Taco Bell...

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth said...

I would love to ride horses! And I love that necklace,its so pretty! Im glad you didnt lose it :)

Joy said...

Oh thank goodness! The story of the woman with the lost coins comes to mind. Tell Cole that the big scary monster is gone from the corner of the ring :-)