Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Glass


Carroll, I owe you a dollar. I didn't pay you enough for the cake plates...but I LOVE THEM! My mom thought the blue one was really cool. I haven't shown them to John yet (I guess I have now). I can't wait to use them. It does mean, however, that I'll have to cook something. Or maybe I'll just put candy in them. Hmmmmm, better idea. John's birthday is coming up Sep 23rd. I know it's early but I'll be getting a box together to send over if anyone wants to contribute. Ok, gotta go.

Quote of the Day: "I have a very important decision to make. We need a new copier. We need new chairs. And I need to figure out a way to keep this money without having everybody hate me." -Michael Scott

7 comments:

Carroll said...

Nah. You can buy me a taco and we'll be even. So when are we taking our road trip? I've already thought of 2 things that I wish I had gotten...

the infamous john frederic said...

i don't know what is cooler, your dishes or my chia (tea) sets. nothing says security in your manhood like buying little glass tea sets.

Rachael said...

John, I love the tea sets!! I can't wait to see them in person. The chai, however, might have to be replaced with something else. After about the 3rd sip I got a little sick.

Carroll said...

Surely you can serve hot chocolate in them...or would our infidel beverage compromise the cups?

the infamous john frederic said...

there was some sort of chocolatish drink that i had on the iranian border in 2004, i'll look into that.

the infamous john frederic said...

there was some sort of chocolatish drink that i had on the iranian border in 2004, i'll look into that.

babyarnie said...

I love the cake plates. Who knew something so old could look so new when those colors are put together. Great work Carroll.