Wednesday, December 21, 2005

While you were sleeping...Ellie jammed himself in the drawer.


I am writing this post to tell everyone that Ellie just crammed his fat self into the drawer of the computer table and (for several minutes) was unable to unwedge himself. I thought I was gonna have to call the fire department or start hacking the desk up. I'm surprised at how flexible that wad of fur is.

Oh, and Merry Christmas. Thanks for the party Carroll. I brought my mom's cake home and stood over it giving it a "taste test." Then I had to eat some M&M's to make sure they tasted ok too. I don't know why I can't fit into any of my clothes anymore. My dryer must be shrinking everything.

I hope everybody gets everything they want. I want a blue bow on my new horse. Make sure whoever is getting me the horse knows that.

And in closing: Hannah gets Ellie, Carroll gets Peri, Joy gets Aftan, John gets Cedar, Martha gets Holly, and Jimmy gets my fish. If anyone feels left out just let me know. I still have Buzz and the rest of my horses to give away. Oh, Hannah can have Chase to keep Ellie company.

6 comments:

Carroll said...

Just what I wanted! He'll keep Scout company...

babyarnie said...

I am not allowed to say what would happen if I wake up and find Holly in my back yard. Let's just say it would involve a gun and a shovel.

Joy said...

Aftan! I'd love to have him... but he'd have to make a great outdoor decoration as mommy won't have indoor pets :)

Anonymous said...

i'll see your cedar and raise you a wuga. for a horse or two i might be willing to throw in a gimpy cow and a bale of alfalfa.

Rachael said...

Yeah, my plugs would definitly be worth a crippled little cow. But I want a $6.00 bale and not a $4.00 bale.

Carroll said...

Hey Martha...you're not gonna throw a gun at that poor dog, are you?