Monday, December 19, 2005

Off Topic.










Not to change the subject or anything...but, Mike went to McDonald's
today and got me a Mr. Tumnus in a Happymeal.
Now, aren't ya'll jealous that Mike isn't your brother-in-law.
How did he do it? I'll never know cause they're still giving out
the Lucy girl. And, today completed my Christmas shopping.
Whew! That was a tough one. I even bought my cats a new litter
box (shhh...don't tell Ellie. It's a surprise) and my fish new gravel
and filters. I'm taking fish bowl cleaner-outer volunteers.

Ok, end of random topic.



Photos: http://disney.wretch.cc/Narnia/movie/1_cast.htm
& www.livejournal.com

6 comments:

Carroll said...

I would say that you suck...but the Lord has convicted me about saying that word...and I want to be especially good since you-know-who is coming Saturday night...

Rachael said...

Who is you-know-who?

Rachael said...

Santa Clause...duh...i need lunch.

babyarnie said...

Let me tell you something about Mike. He is the most caring, selfless man God ever made and he amazes me more and more each day. I have no doubt the Lord handpicked him for something very special. OK, I know I've made you all sick now but too bad. He's mind not yours !! :)

Carroll said...

easy there Rach...don't want your head to overheat and explode.

Joy said...

Martha, I agree - Mike is a really great guy, I hope someday that my husband has all the great attributes that he has!