Thursday, December 08, 2005

Almost The End of the Trail

Whew! That was a close one. Hannah called me in an utter panic last night. I ran to my computer and looked up the trailer of a new movie that comes out in January. As I watched it, I noticed several similarities to our movie "Stainmore" that we (we being Hannah...the dedicated one) are trying to find and agent for. I had a melt down as I tried desparately to think of how this company could have gotten a hold of our script. As I watched it again I began to calm down. I don't think that it is so much like ours that it would completely ruin our chances of ever getting it sold. And the story of this other movie was written forever ago and ours about 2 years ago. But, it definitely was a close call. So, if you watch the movie when it comes out (it's called "Tristan and Isolde") and you think it's good, you will really like our movie...which has more action, fighting, romance, and stuff and I think it would be better. That completes my plug for our movie.

And on a lighter note: Aari kicked me this morning while I was putting on her rain blanket. Not while I was trying to ride her, not while I was giving her shots with the vet, not while I was trying to load her on the trailer, but while I was trying to keep the freezing rain off of her like a good horse owner should. So, John, she's all yours.

7 comments:

Carroll said...

Nice picture. What's that thing sticking off of the guy's head?

Rachael said...

Carroll, I think it's a feather. Hannah, good news. Now we just have to finish Echo.

Rachael said...

Your just jealous that you can't prance about and make wierd facial expressions when you think the camera isn't looking.

babyarnie said...

No one says "A diversion" like ole Legolas. You have to pooch your lips just right!

Joy said...

haha! the olsen twins - i like that one :)

Anonymous said...

"So, if you watch the movie when it comes out (it's called "Tristan and Isolde") and you think it's good, you will really like our movie...which has more action, fighting, romance, and stuff"

Ah yes, "stuff". More "stuff" please. We all like "stuff". Can't get enough "stuff". "Stuff" is what makes a movie a blockbuster!

R

P.S. Please don't forget what I mentioned about "stuff" (above).

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »