Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Reach for the sky














I thought I'd show ya'll how cool we are. We went shooting at John and Carroll's house after Christmas to show everybody Mike's new gun. I was a little afraid. It's been awhile since I've shot anything. Something about the fractured shoulder and blown eardrums that just turned me off. This time I was introduced to ear plug things and guns that don't have that mule kick. Lots of fun. Oh, New Year party at my house Saturday night. I'll call everybody.

p.s.- Just ignore the girl in pink. I don't know who she is. She has no idea what she's doing.

11 comments:

Joy said...

Martha looks like she is joining the jihad people... and as for that girl in pink, I think I've seen her somewhere before. Oh and Hannah, I am so sorry - about the kids and about "Mr. Tumnus".

Rachael said...

Hmmm. Well, I do have to come by your office this week anyway. Should I call you first?

Carroll said...

The girl who owns that pistol is hot.

babyarnie said...

I am not joing the jihad. That is two people now that have said that. What in the world!!??. I do love my gun however.

Joy said...

the jihad things was stolen from Carroll, so it might really only be one person ;)

Anonymous said...

don't be surprised if the fbi shows up to investigate an anonymous tip concerning the whereabouts of the elusive osama bin martha and her lieutenant ahmed rasheed al rachael. and for the record, i didnt make the anonymous tip.

babyarnie said...

YEAH!!

Anonymous said...

Dangit.

I want to go shooting!!

I have a .357 revolver you'd get a kick out of... :)

Anonymous said...

Just what I needed to see...those involved with children's ministries brandishing Kalashnikovs!

I guess I'll know for sure what they're teaching Sunday morning when Kimberly asks for her own M16A2 with a M203 capable of firing both HE and frag 40mm grenades!!!

Rachael said...

No Rich. Not until she's 6. We do have some standards.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. That makes me feel sooooooooooooooooooooo much better!!!