Friday, December 09, 2005

Pretzels and Mustard

www.kingdom-of-heaven-collection.com

If you haven't seen this movie...go rent it and watch it and then buy it for Rachael. I was seriously skeptical before watching it (yes, eventhough it's Orlando Bloom). Usually movies this size don't end up very well. I think Hannah and I learned from another un-named movie (involving a Trojan horse) that extreme closeups, valiant speeches, and dramatic deaths, absolutely do not make a good run-right-out-and-buy movie. I was completely surprised by this movie, however. Tommy brought it over a few weeks ago and we checked it out. I showed it to my mom later. She loved it too.

Now, it isn't perfect. I'm not ok with some of the scenes and parts could have been left out. The middle half of the movie could be edited out and still watchable. But, I have always wanted to visit the Holy Land and this makes it even harder to not jump a plane. I definitely think the music made the movie. Click here to check out one of the songs. Then click "play entire playlist." It's beautiful.

Well, that concludes my movie review. This is what happens when I'm left unattended at the office...with Twizlers.

6 comments:

babyarnie said...

Let me just tell you what happens when you eat too many Twizlers. Not pleasant.!!

Carroll said...

Thanks Martha...we ALL know what happens when you eat too many Twizzlers...

babyarnie said...

OK Carroll, I'm just trying to be a good citizen and warn the rest of the world.

Carroll said...

I'm sending in your Nobel Peace Prize nomination as we speak...

Anonymous said...

They left YOU alone at the office... That explains the weird stuff we get in our mail...

We did get your card in the mail and I wanted to say thanks. Miranda's in DC til tomorrow night and I thought I'd drop in and say hello.

See you in 13 days!

Rachael said...

Hey Keithan. We miss ya'll. You missed the family reunion today. Aunt C told everybody about your new job. You're famous now. Can't wait you see ya'll!!

=and Oscar:)