Wednesday, December 07, 2005

For the Cause

WWW.LYONS.CO.UK

Joy, I dedicate this post to you. I remeber the days of staying up really really...uh...really late and working on exams and papers. But, there is hope! The holidays are fastly approaching. Actually, a little too fast. And, according to the group, we will soon be engaged in pool, eating, movies, and a whole lot of hanging out. You and everyone else in the group still in college are in my thoughts today as you all take your horrible exams. Maybe when it's all over we can have a gigantic everybody unwind night.

P.S.-The Enya post rocked! Don't let the rest of the group sway you. They're just jealous that they don't have all of her cds.

3 comments:

Carroll said...

Woo-hoo! Unwind night! After we get all of these insane Christmas skits behind us...are you sure we need to do a Christmas skit??? How about we let our gift to the church be that they DON'T have to sit through a skit?

Joy said...

Wow... a post dedicated to me?!? Rach, I feel so special! Thanks for thinking of me and keeping me in your prayers - I really can tell when people are praying for me and it makes all the difference in the world....
Watch out people, Dec 13th is my last day and I intend to PARTEE!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »