Thursday, March 26, 2009

Starting a Rumor



I've decided to start a rumor that John will be home next Friday. I'm not sure if that's the actual date and neither is he. It will be nice to have an advocate while dealing with the horses. WHO KNEW that they could cause so much trouble. Scout choked again last night. He only got a very small amount of grain to bribe him into a stall while the rain is here. I even have a big rock in the feed pan to keep him from eating too fast. When I went to check the stall doors I noticed him flipping his lip up. In Scout language that means "I hurt." We flushed him with the water hose forever. He would try to cough and only a little squeak would come out. Pretty sad. It finally worked after we walked him up and down the barn aisle. The only way you can tell if he's better is to wait for him to act like, well, himself again. It started by me dragging him down the aisle and ended with him dragging me. No more grain for Scout.

Quote of the Day
"I just want to say for the record I did not kill anyone. Stanley was attacked by his own heart." -Dwight Schrute

2 comments:

Carroll said...

woo hoo!

I already told my boss that I would need to take a day off...I just don't know when. : )

Carroll said...

I heard a rumor that John bought cheeseburgers in Lillington last night...