Monday, March 23, 2009

Time to SLOW DOWN



Wow! This week kicked my butt, or, I kicked somebody's butt...I can't really remember. Meet the #1 on my list, Scout. He went back into training. He nearly killed me. Then I rallied and won. I rode him again today and he was much better. I even took Aari out on a trail ride. I'm pretty sure something is dead behind John's barn (no it isn't Scout). There were a lot of circling buzzards. We went looking for it but it stayed lost. John will be happy to know that his horse now has a reverse gear. Lilly is awesome. I am so excited to show her. She and Cole get reshod on Friday. Then, I'm taking a vacation.

P.S.- HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY ANGIE!!!!

Quote of the Day
Michael Scott: Ok, so dig this. You're on the street, and one of your gang disses you.
Darryl: Oh my goodness.
Michael Scott: Yeah. Right. So what do you do to get 'em to make it right?
Darryl: Well see, um, in a gang world, we use something called fluffy fingers.
Michael Scott: What is that?
Darryl: That's when someone really gets in your face, you know you just, start ticklin' 'em.
Michael Scott: Really?
Darryl: Yeah. And he starts tickling you. And pretty soon you laughing and hugging. Before you know it, you've forgotten the whole thing. Y'all just go and get an ice cream cone.
Michael Scott: I would have never though that.. gangs would be tickling each other.
Darryl: Oh. It's effective.

2 comments:

Carroll said...

Oh Scout. He's just testing you.

I dreamed last night that a tornado took out the horse barn. It was strange. I'll have to tell you all about it later. : )

Rachael said...

I have a huge tornado fear. I have always dream about them. I'd be hugging that toilet if I saw one coming.