Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Smack Down



I got tired of the horses being in the barn. Scout and Aari had been in for two days and Cole and Lilly had been inside for two weeks. They were all nuts. The ground wasn't dry but the heavy rain had stopped so out they went. They bucked and ran forever. It took me about an hour to clean out four stalls. They were nasty! I think they had thrown a party the night before. We worked on John's house over the weekend. It took all day Saturday and part of Sunday to get things cleaned and arranged. I think all we have left to do are curtains and rugs. The rest of the house looks awesome. I'm having a hard time believing it is the same house. It was so full of paint supplies and trash it was hard to see through it all. But, finally, it's done!! I moved most of John's army stuff to the attic. That crap was heavy! One of the boxes got away from me while I was going up the stairs and I fell backward...down the steps. It hurt. I'll leave the rest of it for him to move. I want to post pictures but I also want him to be surprised when he gets home. I'll think it over.

Quote of the Day: "I am single now. What we have here, is the ultimate smack down between the Nard Dog, and crippling despair, loneliness, and depression. I intend to win." -Andy Bernard

3 comments:

Carroll said...

Wow. Cleaning stalls, cleaning 6601, how do I get my house on the list of "stuff Rachael will clean?"

babyarnie said...

Is that pic at my house? Are you breaking into my snapfish acct?

Carroll said...

No way Martha...that's one of mine.

; )