Friday, March 13, 2009

Break Contact



John will be on the dark side of the moon for the next few weeks. He probably won't be able to call or email at all. At least he got the box of backup food before went out. Before he left he sent this picture. I still can't get used to the time change between here and there. I'll call him to ask him something and forget where the heck he is. Oh, update on the wedding dress....it came and I LOVE it! I went ahead and ordered a veil to go with it that matched perfectly. So, now for the shoes and I'm done. Well, with that part anyway.

Lilly's foot still looks really bad. I had to wash it with dish detergent just to get it clean. I don't know what that vet was thinking telling me to leave bandages off of it because it won't heal and it stays nasty with her WALKING on the cut! I wrapped her back up in a bandage with a lot of medication on it. It already looks like the infection is going down. I won't get a chance to clean it until Saturday. Speaking of Saturday (wow, lots of news) the painters are done at John's house. It looks incredible! I'm taking Saturday to clean and get furniture arranged. John should be home in a few weeks and I don't want him to have to clean at all. I have two more lights to buy (bathroom and kitchen) and all the lighting is done. Martha will take pictures so I can post them hopefully Sunday.

Quote of the Day:
Michael Scott: "Today is Spring cleaning day here at Dundler Mifflin, and yes I know it's January, I'm not an idiot, but if you do your Spring cleaning in January guess what you don't have to do in the Spring... anything. They say a cluttered desk means a cluttered mind, well I say an empty desk means an..."
Dwight Schrute: "Empty mind."
Michael Scott: "Well, no... that's not what I was going to say."

3 comments:

Carroll said...

It was all I could do to not go over there and check it out last night!

So how many coats of paint did the kitchen take?

babyarnie said...

Oh I will take pics will I? Exactly when were you going to tell me about that b/c I just learned about that job when I read this (ummm... 12:20am). BTW I can't WAIT to get it all clean and purdy.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the veil matches. I can't wait to see it with the dress! I OWE YOU, so let me know what I can do to help get John's house ready.
Aunt Claudia