Thursday, January 29, 2009

Crime Aid



I love this picture!! It reminds me of some really fun times. Everybody please pray for John. He is actually doing great but he is working with very large machinery and I want him to be safe. The Family Readiness Group will be sending out about 80 small packages to the guys in his unit first of next week so they will all have something for Valentine's Day. The sanding is finished at John' house and the windows are being finished. That should take about a week or two. The crown molding is being shipped in tomorrow and I have to prime and paint it...a lot of it. But, it's going to be beautiful. I'll be posting pictures as we go so John can keep up with it also. John wasn't going to to the crown just yet to save some money but his parents decided to have it done for us for a wedding present. !!!THANK YOU!!! I can't wait to see it finished.
Everybody jump over to Leanna's new blog. We set it up for her tonight.

Quote of the Day: "Welcome to C.R.I.M.E.-A.I.D. Crime Reduces Innocence Makes Everyone Angry I Declare. It is not known how many office robberies occur every second because there is no Wikipedia entry for office robbery statistics. However, tonight, its victims, are standing together and standing strong in the form of song, cooking lessons, and hugs. Really Phyllis? You're auctioning a hug?" -Michael Scott

4 comments:

babyarnie said...

Ahhh... those were the days. I love that pic to. Much skinnier then :)

Carroll said...

I think I took that one!

I propose a deal...I'll come help you paint your crown, and you can come help me paint my furniture.

We can get Taco Bell after both...

Rachael said...

That sounds awesome.

83rocketscientist said...

Doesn't it make you feel better that the smartest person you know is going to be helping to keep John safe? :D