Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Skype for Dummies



John sent me this picture. He said there would be more to come. On Saturday he gave me a call to tell me he had a 30 minute window where he could Skype. Well, I flew home only to find out he didn't have any signal on his computer. After much grumbling and fighting with the computer...it still didn't work. It took us about 20 min. to get things up and running and we were able to see each other for about 5 min total. It was good to see him. He said they were having an issue of guys stealing each others clothes when they took them to be washed....eeeewwww. If anyone wants to mail him anything just send me an email and I'll send you back his address. I have been able to work Cole and Lilly a few times already this week. I don't think 17 degree weather is very good for their lungs so I'll lay off the rest of the week. It is SO stinkin cold!!!

Quote of the Day: "What happens to a company if somebody takes a boss away? I will answer your question with a question. It's like, what happens to a chicken when you take its head away? It dies. Unless you find a new head. I need to see which one of these people have the skills to be a chicken head." -Michael Scott

4 comments:

Carroll said...

I actually got to talk to him last night!

Olive Wild said...

Very manly photo! Sam said, "Is that a TANK?!"

Lydia said...

Girl...I don't know how you stand it with your honey gone. I've been thinking about ya!

Rachael said...

Thanks Lydia. I miss him a lot.