Sunday, January 25, 2009

Toy Soldier



John sent another picture of his pre-war training. It had other guys in it but I don't think they want to be featured on my blog. We have been able to Skype a few times. The internet where he is is extremely sketchy so it was only a few minutes at a time before we would loose the connection. Spice got out of the pasture the other night. Deer keep knocking out the electric fence and Spices figured out how to shimmy out while it's sagging. She was standing in the middle of the road when she was first spotted by a boy in a car. We should have known what was going on. Noel was yelling and banging her food bucket for an hour trying to tell us her buddy was running away. I just thought she wanted breakfast early so I ignored her. We put the fence back up and it's been torn down twice since. Now we have huge metal panels from my round pen blocking the hole. If it's down again that means we have an elephant living in the woods. That wouldn't surprise me.

Quote of the Day: "Let the bells of Dunder Mifflin chime out your love because this is really good, this is really good. My heart soars with the eagle’s nest." -Michael Scott

3 comments:

babyarnie said...

3 GOOD HORSES FOR FREE TO A GOOD HOME. NO WAIT..... WE'LL PAY SOMEONE TO TAKE THEM.

Wandering Family said...

Rach, email me your skypeID. We somehow don't have you as a contact yet.

Carroll said...

wow. Look. It's my little brother...I'd almost forgotten what he looks like...

; )