Thursday, January 08, 2009

Photo Op







Amongst all the parties we attended the Christmas one was at my grandmother's house. Actually, we made our own party. Martha, Noah, Mike, John, me and Kyle went to Grandmas' with a pick nick of hot dogs and chips. Martha took her camera to get pictures of me and John before he left. We hadn't done any engagement photos yet and she wanted to try out her new camera. So, we played. A lot of the pictures we got were of us being nerds but we did get serious for a few. John called yesterday and he's a bit stressed. I went to Walgreen's and bought him a bunch of chocolate and junk food and stuck it in the mail. Chocolate is a the cure all...right? Today I finish up the painting for the windows at his house. I thought I was done the other day but apparently I painted the wrong sides of the panels. I was so excited when I found out I was going to be able to paint them...again...grrr.

Quote of the Day: "I have got it made in the shade. I know this company. The other branch managers are total morons. [calls Pam] Hey Pam, yeah. I forgot what day the interview was and I drove to New York accidentally. Be like three hours late." -Michael Scott

5 comments:

kareng said...

I like the nerdy ones! Put them in the local paper ;-)
No poem (unless you create one) has anything to do with New Years and Peachtree and your problems with it! (try google) Hope it works itself out. Must have been the extra second....

Rachael said...

Karen!!!! I think I've figured out my Peachtree issues. After reinstalling everything an a little help from a baseball bat I think I've got it fixed.

babyarnie said...

I could tell you exactly what to do with that paneling! I hate painting! And I agree with Karen, put the nerdy ones in the paper.

Carroll said...

I think the last one looks the most like y'all...

: )

Hannah E. Carson said...

I agree with Carroll on the last one. I can't tell if your shoes are covered with horse poo but if they are then it is a very natural pose.