Monday, February 02, 2009

i580



I have a new cell phone! Everybody celebrate! It's a Nextel i580. I can take photos and ...uh...other stuff. I have cool new ringtones. My dad got me an army issue (tough) phone. I guess he felt sorry for me. Everytime I called ANYONE on my phone it would cut off. Poor John. I don't know how many times I dropped his calls. Now when I drop it off of my horse I don't have to worry about messing it up. I played dance dance revolution last night at the Super Bowl party. Since football isn't my thing we broke out the XBox and danced...and looked like idiots. Sometimes it's fun to look like an idiot. I'm hoping it snows tonight. I just emailed this photo to Country Magazine. Hope I get in. They said it can take up to a year but it took Martha and Noah one month. I'm going to beat that record.

Quote of the Day: "Who's that sportscaster that bit that lady? Marv Something? Andy is like Marv Something: great sportscaster, big weirdo creep." -Michael Scott

2 comments:

babyarnie said...

State Fair Pic! I love it. You wouldn't know that the whole time we painted that flag we fought would you?? Good times.

Carroll said...

What a great picture! I hate that I missed seeing you bust a move...