Friday, February 27, 2009

Serenade by Noah



Ok, so I found a new wedding song. I got Noah some Beatrix Potter DVD's for his birthday. I was at his house while he was watching the Peter Rabbit video (or as he says "Peta Cottontail" in a British accent) and I heard him singing this song. It was so cute. I actually found the piano music for it and now it's in my Songs to Play at the Wedding book. Martha actually had him call me at the office the other day and sing it to me. All he really sings is "...day...day..." Very cute! Maybe I should just have him sing it at the wedding. John is preparing to move to another military base. He is actually getting some time to sleep now and he usually answers the phone when I call him...no more "hang on, there's a loud tank going by" any more. We are going to try and Skype on Sunday if the weather isn't bad. The dress hasn't yet come. It's supposed to be here on Tuesday at the latest.

Quote of the Day: "It was a weird day. I accidentally cross-dressed." -Michael Scott

3 comments:

babyarnie said...

I'll work on the rest of the lyrics with Noah and he'll serenade you at the wedding. Maybe by then he'll have the first line down.

83rocketscientist said...

After that song, teach Noah "Tony Chestnut"!

Anonymous said...

Love the music!