Sunday, February 22, 2009

!!!ON SALE!!!



I just bought a wedding gown. Literally minutes ago, I hit the "pay by credit card" button. I found it on a site that sells pre owned wedding dresses. It's an Allure gown that sells for $1100 (yeah right!) and because it is discontinued I bought it at a HUGE discount. It's not any on the ones pictured here. John reads my blog so I can't post it. I'm hoping it works. I can return it if it stinks. More info after it gets here.


Quote of the Day: "Hello everyone! As you know, we are six days away from Phyllis’ wedding. So get your suits to the dry-cleaners, get your hair ‘did’ and Karen…you might want to invest in a dress or a skirt of some kind if you don’t already have one. This may be Phyllis’ only wedding ever. It’s my job to ensure that none of you look like ragamuffins." -Michael Scott

5 comments:

Carroll said...

Your Office quote made me laugh out loud. And your dress is awesome. Is it OK if I wear pajama pants? It'll just make you look that much better. I think I can get Martha to go along with it...

babyarnie said...

I have some handsome pajama pants with doggies and kitties on them saying "saving the world one kitty at a time". I'm for it Carroll.

Rachael said...

Hey! If ya'll get to be comfortable I'm gonna be too! I'm sending the dress back...right after I get it and find out It's going to look weird.

Anonymous said...

AHHH! That's so cool! You almost made me think that it was one of the ones shown. You'll have to send me a picture. ;-)

Olive Wild said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!!!