Monday, February 16, 2009

Barn Day

Well, it was riding day at the barn. Scout and Lilly were the first to meet me and they were very skeptical. Once they realized I wasn't after them they relaxed. Scout actually ran about 50 laps in the pasture and almost took out a gate he was so excited.



Up first was Cole. He wasn't concerned about the riding as much as a noise coming from John's house inaudible to everyone but himself.



Noah took his first few steps on a horse. Lilly acted perfect. She didn't really have a choice.



Then, he was on trainer duty.



He was also the cheering section. He would clap and say "Yeah Haji!"



And, then it was time to clean up. Thank goodness I had a helper.



Quote of the Day
Wallace: Did you shout "fire," causing a panic?
Dwight: Yes, I shouted fire. I shouted many things. I also shouted instructions on how to get out of the building so you can imagine my frustration, as safety officer, when nobody would heed of, would heeded, heeded of--
Michael: Headed of-
Dwight: When no one would take headed of my instructions.
Michael: Heed. Take heed.
Dwight: I don't see my co-workers-
Michael Scott: Take heed of-
Dwight: -heeding this. Right now.
Wallace: Right...what?

3 comments:

babyarnie said...

My favorite part was when he tried to eat the nasty deer bone and I had to wrestle it from his hands.

Diana said...

What a lucky little lad that Noah is...farms, horses, loving aunt and a great godly heritage!

Carroll said...

Scout looks suspicious in that picture...