Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine Suprise




Guess what I got today! They are beautiful. I was just admiring them when Dave came up behind me and silly-stringed the back of my head. Thank you John for the flowers. I can't wait to show them off.

It's paint buying season. We found someone to paint John's house and they can start as early as next week. That means a frantic run to the Home Depot to buy more of the paint I already had and pick a new color for the giant paneled room. I sort of have a color idea picked out but I'm nervous about painting large areas. They are even going to paint my purple bathroom. I have to decide if I want the ceiling painted silver or the tin put up. Ah, the fun stress begins. I'll try to get pictures up of the happenings. Oh, I have to move all the furniture also. I think that calls for leaving work early.

Happy Valentines Day!

Quote of the Day: "You spend your whole life trying to get people to like you and then you run over one person with your car - not even one of the popular ones - and everybody gets on your case. Doesn't make any sense." -Michael Scott

6 comments:

kareng said...

ah, the roses are beautiful reminder of love! Have fun with the paint...I think the tiles better than paint..just my 2 cents

Rachael said...

I'm leaning toward the tiles as well. Everyone seems to think they will look better. You have to come by when it's done and inspect.

babyarnie said...

Tiles! Tiles....


And Yes, Ah sweet love.

Meredith said...

Yea for pretty flowers! (And apologies for my crazy husband...) :-)

Carroll said...

Awww. Do the tiles. You have the address in MS to send the bill to...

; )

azulalegria said...

so sweet! I can't wait to see pictures. And I think you should do the tiles too :-)