Saturday, March 29, 2008

Survival of those in the least amount of pain.

I made it through surgery. They wrapped me up like a burrito, put me mostly to sleep and scratched around in my ear for 2 hours. I didn't feel anything until I got home Friday night. THANK GOODNESS I didn't have to spend the night at the hospital. My doctor packed my ear with so much stuff I won't be able to hear much at all for at least 3 weeks. Every once in awhile I fall into furniture because my balance is off. Other than that things seem to be going fine. Thank you for all those who prayed for me. I was very nervous about the surgery. They were running 2 hours behind when they finally took me back to the OR. I'll let ya'll know if a few weeks if it was worth the ten million dollars it cost me.

love,
Rach


Quote of the Day: "I'm friends with everybody in this office. We're all best friends. I love everybody here. But sometimes your best friends start coming into work late and start having dentist appointments that aren't dentist appointments, and that is when it's nice to let them know that you could beat them up." -Michael Scott

4 comments:

83rocketscientist said...

Hey Rach,

Glad you got through your surgery! Let me know if it works...mom has always complained about my hearing!

Olive Wild said...

We were thinking of you all day! I'm glad it's over and pray that your hearing will be 100% soon.

kareng said...

I am so glad to find out it went well! We will pray you don't add insult to your injury, or at least have minimal bruising while cruising around the house!

Lydia said...

Glad everything went well! Hope you heal FAST and that everything is completely cured!