Thursday, March 06, 2008

Insert Organ Music Here.....


Lilly Video



Cole Video


It really pays off to have a "special friend." Now I can have video to watch of my babies to make sure they're ready for show season. Check out little Lilly. I can't decide what ribbon colors to use on her yet so I'm taking a poll.

1. Purple
2. Pink
3. Baby Blue
4. Royal Blue
5. Silver (mixed with another color)
6. Red
7. Green

Cole gets leftovers since he's not the youngest anymore.


Quote of the Day: "Myth - three Americans die every year from rabies. Fact - four Americans every year die from rabies. How many of you know someone that has been afflicted or affected by rabies? Show of hands. One, two, three... too many to count. It is truly the silent killer. No, it is the foaming barking killer." -Michael Scott

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely Red!

babyarnie said...

Pink!! She's a pink kinda girl. Good job with the video John Juan.

Lydia said...

Dark purple and silver. Ok, so that wasn't a choice...

Rachael said...

I can definitely mix/match colors. I have millions.

kareng said...

I have to ask, where does the ribbon go?

azulalegria said...

1 & 5 please!

Carroll said...

pink or purple.

I'm telling John that you just put him in the friend box...

Hannah E. Carson said...

John is "special"?

Lydia said...

Ith he your spethial fwiend?

Wandering Family said...

I was hoping for a truck to come by and backfire, so we could have another "Martha Moment." Now THAT would have made for compelling viewing!

Rachael said...

Karen,
2 braids go in her mane. One in her forelock and one right behind he bridle path.

83rocketscientist said...

I imagine I have failed teaching you guys about video editing if you can't insert your own music in your videos! :)

Carroll said...

Now Rach, is that a flat walk, a show walk, or a running walk?

kareng said...

wow that is a lot of places for ribbons, it would be overwhelming for me!
Next video should be of John with Lilly and Cole!