Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Soul




I realized that my last post was worrying me...and kind of whiney. So, I'm moving on. When you have God and family you don't really have problems. So, I will introduce you to one of my favorite songs. I'll tell you the other one when I have a Lionel Richie post.

Farm updates: Lilly and Cole are moving to John's house until I get through with my surgery. Peri is officially kicked out of the house. He did a terrible thing on my comforter. I bought a new bit for Lilly. We have a new black cat..full grown...and all boy. If anyone wants to venture into the exciting world of cat ownership (and learning what a vet bill feels like) please let me know. If anyone has lost a black cat on my road please also let me know.

Rachael's Quote of the Day: "As of this morning, we are completely wireless here on Schrute Farms. So as soon as I find out where Mose hid all the wires, we can have power back on." -Dwight Schrute

4 comments:

Carroll said...

I want to play with Lilly and Cole!

Hannah E. Carson said...

For some reason, I now want to go out and buy a skinny laptop.

Rachael said...

I think a MacBook Air should do the trick.

Lydia said...

Rachael, I'll be praying for you all weekend! Keep me informed of your progress.