Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Stapendectomy

Tomorrow is surgery day so Tuesday was my last horse ride until my doctor says I'm well....that'll never happen. Lilly and Cole are still at John's house and I miss them so much. The one thing I'm looking forward to is the sleep I'll get during recovery, and not watering my horses. Thank you John for keeping my babies for me while I'm out of commission. If you want to keep Holly and Cedar at your house too I won't be sad...promise.

p.s.- I want that baby goat for a get well present.

Rachael's Quote of the Day: "Yeah, I went hunting once. Shot a deer in the leg. Had to kill it with a shovel. Took about an hour. Why do you ask?" -Michael Scott

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachael, I hope your surgery goes well. I will be praying for you. Tell John I want one of those goats for Noah too! Mike and Martha would kill me of course...but Noah would really like one. KJ

Anonymous said...

is it a bad thing if lilly is hobbling around on 3 legs and cole's hair is falling out around his feet? i was just trying to fix them but i think something went wrong. and no to dogs and goats

kareng said...

hoping surgery goes well and you get your hearing back, praying for you!

Carroll said...

I'll be right over with a taco just as soon as you come down from the drugs...

Anonymous said...

Hope everything goes well, Rachael! I'll try to keep Dave from harassing you for at least a couple of days...!

Hannah E. Carson said...

I've decided to make you watch "Legend" while you are on drugs. It should be fun.

83rocketscientist said...

Well Rachael...your focousing on the positives and not the negatives...good for you! What ever happened to the Rachael that always assumes that the worst will happen? :)

kareng said...

How did it go?

Lydia said...

Waiting to hear... Oh, and you should definitely get that baby goat. Kimberly and Lauren will come visit it.