Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Clouds


It's only Tuesday and this week has already been full. I hate making important decisions...and then having to stand by them. I hate the ominous feeling you get when you know something big and potentially destructive is coming and there's nothing you can do to stop it. So, this is where I wil go:

1 God is our refuge and strength,
a helper who is always found
in times of trouble.

2 Therefore we will not be afraid,
though the earth trembles
and the mountains topple
into the depths of the seas,

3 though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with its turmoil.

Psalm 46:1-3

6 comments:

babyarnie said...

That's what you have family and big strong men around you for. Good job, I'm proud of you!

83rocketscientist said...

Sorry about the added stress Rach! Hopefully things will turn out better then they appear! If your like me, I always seem to assume that the worst possible senario will happen :) which adds more stress to my predicament!

Rachael said...

Brian, we're totally in the same boat.

Hannah E. Carson said...

I'll be praying for you...and cleaning my ear out.

Carroll said...

you did the right thing. I'm awarding you a #5 with a crunchy taco and a pepsi for bravery. : )

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Rach!