Saturday, April 05, 2008

Minor Setback

So, I had to go back to the doctor yesterday. Apparently, really bad pain is normal after someone cuts your ear out. The little pamphlet my doctor gave me was slightly misleading. Unfortunately (smirk) I missed the reenactment. I hate I missed sleeping in a tent during thunderstorms with severe ear pain. Hopefully I'll be back riding horses in 2 weeks. But, it was a great Saturday to spend lying on the couch, literally, all day. It's Santa Fe nacho night. My mommy is bringing one home. Sometimes it pays to be pitiful.

Quote of the Day: "And I did not become a Lackawanna County volunteer sheriff's deputy to make friends. And by the way, I haven't." -Dwight Schrute

2 comments:

babyarnie said...

It's so sad that John is so poor he has holes in the fingers of his gloves. Maybe we should take up an offering?

Anonymous said...

yes, take up an offering...it's tax deductable. and for the record i was sick as a dog that weekend, which explains the bitter look.