Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hitting the Road


This week has been wierd. Noah's been sick, I've been sick, and I'm leaving town. That's right. Ladies retreat time. I'm staying in a million trillion dollar house on the beach. Don't be jealous. I don't know how I'm going to get away with swimming in the ocean in my sweat pants. I'm not about to put this white body in a swim suit. I'll miss all my animals.....kidding. Prepare for an update on Monday.

p.s.- Martha wrecked her car to get this picture right by the office. Yesterday there was a recliner in front of the sign.

Quote of the Day: "Because right now, this is a job. If I advance any higher, this would be my career. And if this were my career, I'd have to throw myself in front of a train." -Jim Halpert

6 comments:

Carroll said...

I expecting everyone to come home bronze.

Lydia said...

What in the world!? Who would leave a walker by the side of the road- do they have any idea how much those things cost? Well, not if the government bought it for them. Sorry- that was ugly.

babyarnie said...

Not so much bronze but maybe at least cherry red :)

Carroll said...

Lydia makes me laugh.

azulalegria said...

rach, have so much fun at the beach!!

kareng said...

Martha is cherry red with white knees!:)