Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Discovery Channel

I've been watching the show "Deadliest Catch" about the snow crab fishermen. It remined me of this picture. I think the biggest thing Tommy and Jimmy caught was a tiny shark. I guess you could consider that deadly. Moving on...I put a call in to the vet today. Cole may have to go in for some testing. He's been acting very nasty lately. He may have a chemical imbalance happening. If so he may have to undergo another gelding (if it was done improperly the first time).

I have the scunge. It's the virus going around the group. My mom took over the office today so I could come home and try to sleep it off. I woke up just in time to watch "Downunder Horsemanship" by Clinton Anderson on RFDTV (which is my new favorite channel). Guess what his topic was...gaited horses. He was working with one who was extremely hyper (Cole) and one who was very lazy (Lilly). I watched for about an hour and went out and tried what his tactics. Lo and behold it worked. After I've recovered from this cold I'll try it again. But, not today.


Quote of the Day: "Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS ME IN MY NATURAL ELEMENT, I THIN I WILL BE DOING THAT AGAIN THIS YEAR HOPEING TO CATCH SOMETHING A LITTLE BIGGER.




JIMMYLOB LOLLY PINE
CHECK IT OUT YO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yea, ive been switching between deadliest catch and dog the bounty hunter. im glad i dont have anything important to do tonight...or any other night for that matter.

Lydia said...

Love the quote!
I was beginning to think that you were FINALLY doing a post about something other than horses...then I finished reading:)
We know what you love, Rachael!

Carroll said...

reason #287 why I don't need cable...

babyarnie said...

Deadliest Catch grows on you!! I used to hate it and now I'm hooked!! HA HA I made a funny!! But Dog the Bounty Hunter is still my fav.

Elizabeth said...

Oh wow Rachael updated the links!


and good "funny" Martha!