Thursday, May 03, 2007

Mooooonnnn Chiiiiillllllldddddd

Lilly finally has a new name. In the place of Honky Tonk Badonkadonk is now "Image of Battlecry." She looks so much like her grandaddy I couldn't help myself. I haven't ridden her or Scout all week because I inherited the plague from Martha and Noah. Right as it was going away I damaged my eardrum and now I can't hear out of my left ear. I'm pretty sure by next week I'll have rabies. Instead of riding I've been doing Clinton Anderson ground work with the babies and Cole. We now are no longer afraid of Wal*Mart plastic bags. I won't tell John I haven't ridden until after he gets on Scout on Saturday. Let the rodeo begin.

Scout's Quote of the Day: "Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb." -Dark Helmet, Space Balls

7 comments:

babyarnie said...

Excuse me????? I did not create this plague all my myself. You can thank Bobbie for it my friend!!

Carroll said...

Don't worry about Scout. John won't be home on Saturday after all. His friend got smart and bought a plane ticket. I'm kinda disappointed...

Rachael said...

Yeah, he called last night. I'm just too lazy to change my post. I'll be calling you for a riding buddy sometime this weekend Carroll.

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

You'll have rabies? Girl, I think you're in your fifth year of the disease. Surprised you don't fall off a horse more often (and you always blame the defenseless animal, of course).

Do I hear another visit to urgent care coming on? I do believe so and I can almost hear the cash register there a-goin' cha-ching!!!

Lydia said...

I'm still gonna call her "Battle Cry in a Vanilla Sky." (Not that I'll ever see her)

Carroll said...

you know...it would have been funny to name her "Mooooonnnn Chiiiilllddddd" spelled just like that. Then they would have had to call it out like that at horse shows. He he he...

Hannah E. Carson said...

or "diaaaannnnneeee"....cause that's what he really says