Thursday, April 12, 2007

Work Days Ahead

Scout kicked at me yesterday. He is now buried behind the pond. If he kicks at me again I'll dig him up and kill him again. This weekend I'll introduce him to Major...the pasture sensi. If that doesn't teach him maners he'll meet the pasture thug Noel.

On a lighter note, the upcomming horse show will be a great time to relieve some stress. A nice calm weekend to unwind and enjoy some quiet time with Cole. Who am I kidding? I can't even get my farrier out to re-shoe him; the stress began last week. But, it is the first show of the year (a 2 day-er). It's supposed to be this way.


Rachael's Quote of the Day: "The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action."

7 comments:

Carroll said...

I spoke to John last night. He suggested taking a 2x4 to Scout's head...

kareng said...

when is the show and where?

Anonymous said...

either the 2x4 or just kick him back. for scout's sake i hope he learns his lesson from major.

babyarnie said...

I suggested putting him in with Noel and Spice together. He'll behave or there will be nothing yet. Obviously Rach hasn't really had it with him yet b/c she's still afraid they'll kill him.

babyarnie said...

OK WHAT I JUST SAID MADE NO SENSE. "HE WILL BEHAVE OR THERE WILL BE NOTHING YET."" NOT SURE WHY I SAID YET BUT I OBVIOUSLY MEANT LEFT! CHILDREN KILL BRAIN CELLS.

Lydia said...

Love the quote, it's so true! I like your riding costume in that picture- flashy!
Martha, pregnancy and children DO kill brain cells.

Anonymous said...

only for some people!