Monday, April 23, 2007

Without A Hitch


Scout surrendered. He was perfect yesterday. He was so good in fact that I took him out of the ring and rode him around the yard. No attempted buck, backing up, or just downright nastiness.
p.s.: John, call me. I found out something that will crack you up.

The ladies reatreat was fantastic. There is nothing better in the world than being 5,000 miles from civilization to re-boot your spiritual life. I ended up staying all weekend. I really enjoyed it and already am looking forward to next year. Next year, however, someone else can put out the bonfire with the stinky pond water in the middle of the night with massive bull frogs trying to pull them under the water.

Rachael's Quote of the Day: "I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers."

5 comments:

Lydia said...

Wow, I hate I missed the bullfrogs:) I musta been playing some card game with Leanna inside.

Carroll said...

I only missed it because I screamed "NOT IT" and beat her to the house...

Unknown said...

Bullfrogs and butterflies... sounds like a wonderful retreat! Oh, and about scout, he was bound to come around eventually considering what a wonderful trainer he has :-)

babyarnie said...

I think J is joy. Am I correct??

Lydia said...

She's trying to be sneaky and confuse all of us...