Monday, October 05, 2009

Peeps


Does anyone know why this chicken is pink? John didn't think to ask while he was there. His main concern was the strange look on his face. Maybe he is also wondering why in the world this chicken is hot pink. It is a very busy time of year. Mondays are especially horrible. I'm hoping we get 48 feet of snow this year so I can get some days off. Can't the Chinese seed clouds? I wonder how much something like that would cost me. Oh, just so nobody forgets...free baby kittens to loving home. 1 fuzzy calico, 1 orange tabby. These are the sweetest kittens and I would love to keep both but I just don't need any more.

p.s.- Holly died. I won't go into details but Cedar is a much happier dog.

Quote of the Day:
"Corporate shut down the Buffalo branch, which left us to absorb all of their clients. I will tell you, there has been work, everyday. I had to come in on a Saturday... to retrieve.... I left my cell phone here." -Michael Scott

3 comments:

kareng said...

looked it up, and seems that many cultures dye the peeps pink.( and other animals)

Carroll said...

That's a strange expression. It scares me.

babyarnie said...

That is a REAL baby chick?? And it's pink. They banned that years ago here...... I'm calling someone...