Friday, October 30, 2009

Bridal Photos



Sunday is going to be a busy day. I'm starting to get nervous. Christi is meeting us and we are going to the farm to get my bridal photos done. I'm pretty sure I'll have to buy a new gown after I drag it through all the places I want to have the photos taken. John just informed me that there could possibly/maybe be wild pigs in one of the spots I'm going so now I have to take a security force with me. Mike volunteered. Ah, I hope Christi has one heck of a photo shop program.

Quote of the Day: "Welcome children of the Scranton industrial park community! Join your gangster pumpkin on his pallet truck of doom!" -Michael Scott

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - when is the big day again?!?!?! Tyler keeps me busy, so I've got a good excuse for not remembering. Is it okay if he comes to the wedding, too?? We miss you!!! LeAnn

Anonymous said...

Christi is amazing! I'm sure she can photoshop anything from mud to cowpies.

Hannah

Rachael said...

We ended up rescheduling for Wed. Hopefully it won't rain...again.....