Monday, September 28, 2009

YELLOW


It was a crazy weekend. We went to visit my grandma on Saturday. That was the first time I'd been there in months. We had a great time. Sunday was spent with my 2 youth riders getting ready for the horse show. I'm so proud of them. I let them out in a large pasture just to let them relax and get used to their horses without me being right up under them. I stepped in a fire ant mound. I HATE THEM. I beat my shoe out and stepped in another one instantly. Then, the lesson was over. I can't wait to let them show. I hope to get lots of photos and even some video if possible. We've discussed the fact that ribbons aren't important ;) and we are only there for experience and fun. I don't know if they believe me. But I'll make it fun for them if I have to sew my own ribbons for them.
Oh, the video has nothing to do with the post...so...after while crocodile.
Quote of the Day:
"This is parkour. Internet sensation of 2004. And it was in one of the Bond films. It's pretty impressive. The goal is to get from point A to point B as creatively as possible so technically they are doing parkour, as long as point A is delusion and point B is the hospital." -Jim Halpert

3 comments:

babyarnie said...

Oh my babies! I LOVE them!! Today the Dr. asked Noah what color his Bob the Builder cup was. "LELYLOW" was his reply. She looked at me and said "What in the world did he just say?" It's a good thing I can speak Noahese. Oh, and ask him to say Vanilla.

Crystal Haynes said...

That's hilarious. :) Momma's always know what their kids are saying, if it seems like another language to others. :-)

Carroll said...

Cute kids. My favorite was when Noah was calling his Mama "Martha"!