Thursday, September 03, 2009

Oh, save us!


I need help. Not just mental health (well, maybe). I went to water the office kitties today and found a baby orange kitten in the food bowl. And, guess what, he's blind. It's the brother of baby Rain. I can't keep these kittens. I have too many cats at home. Hopefully...and according to the vet...the blindness is temporary. The mother cat has a deficiency that is causing the issue but with good food it should be corrected. Rain is already seeing light and dark differences so I think she should be fine. This new kitten doesn't have a name so if you can't take him maybe you could at least help with a respectable name. I'm pretty sure John is already signed up for eharmony looking for anyone who hates cats. If you know of anyone looking a cute pet please let them know.

Quote of the Day
"At that moment I was just, so happy. I mean everything that Dwight does annoys me... and I spend hours thinking of ways to get back at him. But only in ways that wouldn't get me arrested- and then here he comes and says he says, 'No, Jim - here's a way.'" -Jim Halpert

5 comments:

Carroll said...

Oh NO!

Well...if she's Rain, he could be Sunny...or Storm, or Lightning...

Miranda said...

I want a little blind orange kitty--that other one is cute, too...don't tell Keithan.

katiejoy said...

my question is, how do you know baby rain can see light and dark? did you ask him?

Rachael said...

Well, she walks toward the light.... kind of like poltergeist...only not really.

the infamous john frederic said...

eharmony rejected by application, now that's a new low. i think a more accurate way to check for blindness would be the old laser dot on the floor trick, that seems to work for iraqi cats/people also.