Sunday, September 06, 2009

Slow Day



Can you feel the weather changing? It's almost cold outside. I'm so excited. That means it's almost time for a horse show. One that I can actually go to and not heat stroke my horse and myself. I've been riding a lot trying to get ready...well...the horses ready. Today turned out to be a catch up on sleep day. I did put the baby kitten out on the porch. Baby Rain can see great but the orange kitten still doesn't have a clue that I'm not a cat. He doesn't have a name yet. Still working on that but if I can't find them a good home I'll end up keeping them. Don't tell John.

Quote of the Day:
"Michael and I have a very special connection... like an umbilical cord." -Dwight Schrute

5 comments:

Georgia said...

You should call the little blind kitty Ray Charles... or maybe Stevie Wonder...

Rachael said...

Very cute. Stevie would be a good name for him. I'm really getting tired of "baby orange kitten."

the infamous john frederic said...

what's with that creepy face i'm making. i can't believe you said you would marry that (with a lord helmet on too)

Carroll said...

ha ha Rach...no takebacks...

Rachael said...

I think it's a cute face. Not sure what you're looking at but I'm not scared of it...yet.