Tuesday, September 22, 2009

PREP


I'm exhausted. Getting ready for stuff and trying to finish up other stuff is really starting to get to me. This photo (however bad as it may be) is the epitome of how I feel. So, I'll just plug along and hope by some small chance they let John out of Iraq early to come home and drive me around so I can at least sleep between appointments. At least my horses are pretty. Lilly is getting new shoes. It's a spotted type shoe she has never worn before. She'll probably hate them. We are gearing up for our next big show. I have found 2 youth riders (yes!) and I finally have horses that are in great shape. I think all together we have 9 classes to show in...no more than that...Lilly and Cole are in 3 of the same classes. I'll have to get Lilly and IV and a sugar bit to keep her going. She gets the laziest horse in the world award. If you can come cheer us on or at least cheer on my youth riders it would be awesome. I may have found a home for the baby orange kitten (Stevie) but baby Rain is still up for grabs...not everyone at once now.

John's Birthday is tomorrow!!!!

Quote of the Day: "Who's been saying there's another person inside of me, working me with controls!?" -Kevin Malone

5 comments:

Carroll said...

You were pitiful riding in the rain today.

Did you know you can write a blog post and set it to post at any given point in the future? I think that's the greatest thing ever!

Claudia said...

When is the show and where?

Rachael said...

I'll give the whole write up to Uncle Tom. I have all the classes marked. I would love for ya'll to come. I think the rest of the fam is going to come also!

babyarnie said...

Hurray for the Fair!! I can't wait to come watch and sit for 4 hrs with 2 screaming toddlers. It'll be a blast. :)

Carroll said...

It'll be OK Martha. I'll go with you, and we can take food breaks every half hour or so...