Monday, June 22, 2009

Kitties and Stuff


Yes, this is a dorky video and my commentary is even worse. But, I wanted John to see his new babies. Carroll and I played this Saturday. We shopped and movied and ate. We had a really great time. I have fallen in love with the Homegoods store. We went down every single aisle AND I FOUND THIS....

It now belongs to me. I'm sure I'll drop and break it on the way to John's house. I'm sure John hopes I'll drop and break it on the way to his house. Joy and her friend from Texas came and played at the barn on Sunday. It is very good to have her home. Everybody pray that VBS will go well this week. Millions of children would be great. We'd settle for 20 however.

Quote of the Day: "Dwight hit a bear. He'll be here in a sec." -Michael Scott

4 comments:

Carroll said...

I heart those baby kitties!

And the horse is awesome. I'll go to Homegoods with you any day you say...

the infamous john frederic said...

i don't think they are mine, they don't look anything like me. but they are cute like their momma...rachael, not the cat mom.

Anonymous said...

Does that mean I have two more grandchildren? One fluffy and one not?

Miranda said...

TWO little orange kitties?! I love orange kitties...especially when they grow to 13 pounds and decided to take over my pillow in the middle of the night.