Monday, June 15, 2009

Converter Box

I stole John's converter box from his barn. I turned toward the TV Friday just in time to see it go off. Now I can get lots of really weird channels. I'm currently watching one of the dumbest alien movies ever made...no wait...it just got dumber. The picture posted today is of John doing something that he can't really tell you about. He is in an undisclosed location acting in a military way with nondescript people. Actually, It's not a really big deal. It was just some mission he had to run one night. I'm pretty sure he was humming while he was doing it and probably rolling on the ground some too. We are getting a box together for his 16-18 guys so if you want to contribute it would be great.
I just got of the phone with an irate man. Maybe I could ship him to Iraq. He sits in his house all day and worries about his drain flies. He could use some sunshine.

Quote of the Day: "You all took a life here today. You did. The life of the party." -Michael Scott

5 comments:

Carroll said...

John told us the story of this picture the other day. I love it!

And 50.2 is pretty good. They have reruns of the A Team and Knight Rider and the Incredible Hulk...

the infamous john frederic said...

there isn't enough room on this blog to explain that picture, just know that things aren't always what they seem and sometimes you literally find stuff in your back yard.

katiejoy said...

I looks like John was trying to cover up a big pile of... as Ms. Jenny would say "cat wack"

Rachael said...

Katie, that cracked me up! One day I'll write a post on my parents "interesting words."

babyarnie said...

Ahh... Cat Wack.... One of those things that you never forget.

As to that drain fly man needing sunshine "I gotta pocket gotta pocket full of sunshine...." Now that's stuck in your head.