Monday, September 24, 2007

Pale Horse



CHECK OUT THIS HORSE! He is my dream horse. My Aunt Janie it trying to give him away to a good home along with her other ones. I can't wait until Lilly is ready to me a momma!

Today started off wierd and has gradually gotten much worse. Who wants to go on vacation with me? Requirements for the vacation would be no phones, no contact with the outside world, somewhere far far away (preferably where they don't speak english), and you have to pay. Who's up for it?

Quote of the Day: "Ever wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?"
-John Mendosa

14 comments:

Carroll said...

I'm IN. This is Parade Week...or as we call it in the construction industry, "The Week from Hell." I'm thinking about faking a gall bladder issue so I can stay home...

Rachael said...

You can borrow my gall bladder. I haven't taken it out yet.

Lydia said...

I'm leaving tomorrow for vacation...Alas, I will be with four little noisy beings and one big semi-quiet being. I won't be alone, the vacation isn't free, and it isn't far away. Oh, and everyone there speaks english. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

That's a nice looking Horse!

azulalegria said...

ME! come to TX! Oh, and can I ride when I come back? plu-eez!

Wandering Family said...

Way ahead of you, Rachael. We've been on that vacation for months now. In fact, apart from the paying part, you're welcome to come here any time. Your bed is already made up, and we'll even unplug the phone if you like.

Rachael said...

Joy,

Of course you can ride.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful horse. Are you gonna take him?

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

Now dear, I wouldn't necessarily categorize you as "one big semi-quiet being."

Rachael said...

I don't have any more pasture space for the horse:(

Carroll said...

you know...when I see the picture of the horse, I want him to say "You're in the pit of despair! Don't even - cough cough cough - Don't even think about trying to escape."

Anonymous said...

I pay. I take you to my home far, far away. They no speak english there. You be far away from worry and bugs. I take good care of you. We make babies. Remember, I invent McGriddle. I make you one each morning for breakfast.

Lydia said...

That's definitely Hannah.

Carroll said...

I don't know...it could be Fairy Todd...or maybe Artis...