Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Coooooool

I'm ready for Christmas. Did I just say that? This morning I walked outside and was hit by a wall of cold air. Fall is my all time favorite time of the year.

I rode Lilly and Cole...I'll spare you the comments. They did fine. I hate that I won't be showing at the fair this year. I'm just not there mentally and Cole isn't there physically. He has a pretty massive grass gut. I saw our new neighbor riding her horse yesterday. She had head phones stuck in her ears and she paid more attention to them than the oncomming traffic. I hope she doesn't get run over.


Rachael's Christmas list: (I'm on a list kick)

1. Lottie spayed.
2. Cutback saddle. (A rich person will have to buy me this because the one I want is $500+)
3. A girlfriend for my widowed goldfish.
4. A diet for Cole.
5. Claude to not be a nut job.

Famous Last Words: "For my next trick I will escape from this flaming coffin while wearing a straight jacket and singing Eye Of The Tiger."

11 comments:

Carroll said...

Here's a list for ya:

1 - I have the mobile vet's number
2 - talk to John Juan
3 - sorry about the fish...
4 - good luck with that one - I know how he enjoys his Halloween candy
5 - he he he...you could always try the staple-in-the-forehead thing like they were gonna do to Spice...

Anonymous said...

I know who can buy you that saddle....Do you want me to sing you a Celine Dion song?

babyarnie said...

Don't worry about that saddle. It's in the mail. I got it for you yesterday. Uh huh that's right. Right after I bought that big house for myself for about $300,000. Hold your breath here.

Rachael said...

Hannah...don't make me call David

Carroll said...

Hey Rachael - I know who else you could call...

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

"This morning I walked outside and was hit by a wall of cold air."

Say what?! Cold air? Are we talking about the summer season in NC or did I suddenly miss the passing of 3 months (although even the winters in NC aren't really what I'd call cold; more akin to coolishnesslike)?

Or perhaps the blog owner may have fallen off of a horse one too many times and it's created a fear large bodies of salt water and a sensitivity to microscopic changes in air temperature and thermal densities as related to the ambient barometric... Ok, I'll stop now that I've clearly made my point

Rachael said...

Thank you Yankee Rich for reminding us where you are from...again.

Anonymous said...

I'm not scared of you...I'll just call Food Lion.

Anonymous said...

just put your saddle on my grocery list like you used to do with your "Baby Horse"--(before you bought it yourself) VJD

Rachael said...

Yeah, the grocery list thing never worked. BUT....with enough cash and a sad look on my face I'm learning that I can do things myself.

Snowbear said...

I'd be interested in hearing what you and your readership think of My Story. . .