Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Evening Run


So, Jimmy and I ran last night. This morning I can't walk. My goal is to excercise at least every other day...when I'm not hasseling Cole and Lilly. I'm currently in the market for a horse trailer driver for my show in December. If you would like to apply for the job let me know and I'll have you drive the cones. Cole is precious cargo. How about this cold weather? It's almost worth the tornado storm that brought it. Lilly is getting fuzzy and the cats are trying to sneak in the house...sure signs that Fall is comming.

I'm going to marry the guy who created the McGriddle.


Quote of the Day: "Never pick a fight with an ugly person, they've got nothing to lose."- Robin Williams

13 comments:

Carroll said...

Did Jimmy make it through the run with his meniscus intact?

Wandering Family said...

My goal is to think about exercise at least once every other day. I try to set the bar nice and low, so I have no trouble clearing it. I would never think about setting a goal that would involve actually doing some physical activity.

Anonymous said...

hey that would be this guy...

http://www.americandigest.org/mt-archives/ronaldcrimespree-thumb.jpg

glad I made your day w/my video :-)

Anonymous said...

I invent McGriddle. I want marry you. I finally able stay in this country. Thank if you can marry, like you in pictures. Make nice babies.

Rachael said...

I'm calling the law. Nevermind, I have a handgun permit.

babyarnie said...

Oh exciting. Who is the secret admirer what can't speake the english?

Elizabeth said...

The Cats are starting to sneak in at our house to. every morning its like "hey you get".

Anonymous said...

oh please, I know who that is...

Anonymous said...

Please no call law, I very good person. I like watch you ride horse. Me have nice house, big car, need start family. I give McGriddle, you marry?

Lydia said...

heehee, that's hilarious. It's either Tommy or Hannah being a dork...maybe Jimmy?
Way to go on the exercising. I'm with Jesse- I like to think about it occasionally, but to actually DO anything is another story:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Rasheek,
What good is your permit going to do? I mean, I have a driver's license but if I don't have a car I'm not going anywhere.
Oh, by the way, I like McGriddles, too - I'm single - I'd like to start a family - you don't think Pablo has any cats, do you?

Carroll said...

um...Rach? The handgun permit is only useful if you have a handgun...